- Disharmonic Feet… a Postural Evaluation
- Warm up before Radical Energy Circuit Training
- How to Armour Plate Your Lower Back for Athletic Performance
- Paul Gagné helps Dufour-Lapointe Sisters to Gold Medal Strength
- How Paul Gagné uses the OptoJump for Optimal Athletic Performance
- A Super Easy and Effective Upper Body Warm Up You Don’t Know
- The “Real” Immortals Workout
All posts by Paul Gagné
A Super Easy and Effective Upper Body Warm Up You Don’t Know
We all know by now that warming up properly before an intense workout has many benefits. Whether we are trying to increase blood circulation, body temperature, increase joint ROM, activating or “waking up” muscles and the nervous...
- Posted June 12, 2012
The “Real” Immortals Workout
I can’t tell you all how much of a privilege and honor it was to work with actor and friend Stephen Dorff who plays the character Stavros in the new movie “Immortals” which opens up in theaters...
- Posted November 11, 2011
Postural Sports Performance is Exercise Science Meets Creativity
I can’t begin to tell how I excited I am to finally have my website and blog up and running www.posturalsportsperformance.com . I am not a big computer guy, although I am learning, but now having a...
- Posted July 12, 2010