- Disharmonic Feet… a Postural Evaluation
- Warm up before Radical Energy Circuit Training
- How to Armour Plate Your Lower Back for Athletic Performance
- Paul Gagné helps Dufour-Lapointe Sisters to Gold Medal Strength
- How Paul Gagné uses the OptoJump for Optimal Athletic Performance
- A Super Easy and Effective Upper Body Warm Up You Don’t Know
- The “Real” Immortals Workout
All posts tagged "athletic performance"
How to Armour Plate Your Lower Back for Athletic Performance
“How much can you deadlift?” is a question not commonly heard in the sports media when it comes to inquiring about an athlete’s strength. After all, the deadlift is a lift that the lay public may not...
- Posted April 15, 2014
Paul Gagné helps Dufour-Lapointe Sisters to Gold Medal Strength
Until the 2014 Olympics the Dufour-Lapointe sisters were little known outside the world of skiing. That status changed, and changed big time, when Justine and Chloé earned Olympic gold and silver in moguls skiing. One of the...
- Posted April 7, 2014
Postural Sports Performance is Exercise Science Meets Creativity
I can’t begin to tell how I excited I am to finally have my website and blog up and running www.posturalsportsperformance.com . I am not a big computer guy, although I am learning, but now having a...
- Posted July 12, 2010