- Disharmonic Feet… a Postural Evaluation
- Warm up before Radical Energy Circuit Training
- How to Armour Plate Your Lower Back for Athletic Performance
- Paul Gagné helps Dufour-Lapointe Sisters to Gold Medal Strength
- How Paul Gagné uses the OptoJump for Optimal Athletic Performance
- A Super Easy and Effective Upper Body Warm Up You Don’t Know
- The “Real” Immortals Workout
All posts tagged "featured"
How to Armour Plate Your Lower Back for Athletic Performance
“How much can you deadlift?” is a question not commonly heard in the sports media when it comes to inquiring about an athlete’s strength. After all, the deadlift is a lift that the lay public may not...
- Posted April 15, 2014
A Super Easy and Effective Upper Body Warm Up You Don’t Know
We all know by now that warming up properly before an intense workout has many benefits. Whether we are trying to increase blood circulation, body temperature, increase joint ROM, activating or “waking up” muscles and the nervous...
- Posted June 12, 2012