- Disharmonic Feet… a Postural Evaluation
- Warm up before Radical Energy Circuit Training
- How to Armour Plate Your Lower Back for Athletic Performance
- Paul Gagné helps Dufour-Lapointe Sisters to Gold Medal Strength
- How Paul Gagné uses the OptoJump for Optimal Athletic Performance
- A Super Easy and Effective Upper Body Warm Up You Don’t Know
- The “Real” Immortals Workout
All posts tagged "strength and conditioning"
How to Armour Plate Your Lower Back for Athletic Performance
“How much can you deadlift?” is a question not commonly heard in the sports media when it comes to inquiring about an athlete’s strength. After all, the deadlift is a lift that the lay public may not...
- Posted April 15, 2014
Postural Sports Performance is Exercise Science Meets Creativity
I can’t begin to tell how I excited I am to finally have my website and blog up and running www.posturalsportsperformance.com . I am not a big computer guy, although I am learning, but now having a...
- Posted July 12, 2010